These are a typical Swedish thing, always made for all the Advents in December. They are so much fun to make with my kids, any shape will do, and are possible to put in the freezer and enjoy whenever you feel like it again.
1 2/3 -2dl sugar
½ tsp salt
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan and pour into a large bowl, add milk and sprinkle in the yeast and sugar. Mix it until it is dissolved.
2. Add salt, saffron, egg, raisins and all the flour.
3. Work into soft dough and let it rise on a warm place under a kitchen towel for about 1h.
4. Pre-heat the oven to 225degrees.
5. Roll the dough into lussebullar shapes of your choice, and let them rise for further 15min under a towel.
6. Brush each lussebulle with whipped egg, and insert more raisins in them if needed.
7. Place in the middle of the over for about 10min.