10 larger potatoes
3dl cream (10%)
2 dl milk
½ pressed clove of garlic (optional)
2 dl grated cheese
Salt and pepper
1. Slice the potatoes in 1cm wide slices.
2. In a pot put milk, cream and garlic and bring to boil. Add sliced potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
3. Cook it on low heat and mix every now and then for about 15 minutes until the potatoes are almost cooked.
4. Pour the potatoes with all the milk mixture into a baking form.
5. (this is as far you can prepare it even day before, and then cool down and put in the fridge until it is time for serving)
6. Pre-heat the oven to 250 °C with the grill option.
7. Sprinkle on the grated cheese and bake it in the oven until it is nice and golden brown, about 15 minutes.