- 100g soft butter
- 1dl sugar
- 2 tbsp light sirup
- 2 1/4dl flour
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- 1 tsp ground ginger
Pre heat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Whisk the butterm sugar and sirup until creamy.
- Mix flour, bicarbonate soda, vanilla sugar and ground ginger in the butter mixture.
- Divide the dough into two and roll it into two lengths.
- Place them on a baking paper and flatten them out. Raffle them with the back of a fork.
- Bake them in the oven until golden about 12-15 minutes.
- Let them cool down a bit and then cut them bit sideways.
- Let them cool down on the baking tray.