6 egg whites
3dl caster sugar
50g marsan powder (vanilla cream power)
100g finely chopped hazelnuts
2 tbsp. cocoa
Filling + Decoration:
3 dl whipping cream
1 jar of clementines (strawberries or pineapple)
Melted dark chocolate
Icing sugar or cocoa for sprinkling
- Whip the egg whites to a hard foam.
- Start to add sugar with about ½ dl at a time and about 1min before you add the next.
- Mix the marsan powder with the finely chopped hazelnuts and carefully fold it into the meringue mixture. Do not whisk.
- Fill a piping bag with the mixture and pipe out 10-11 lengths on a baking paper covered baking sheet.
- Bake in meringue bottoms at 175 °C for about 20-25minutes.
- Let it cool down still on the baking paper.
- Turn it upside down on another baking paper and loosen carefully.
- Spread on the filling, whipped cream and a jar of clementines, save some whole ones for the decoration.
- Roll it together and decorate with whipped cream, chocolate and clementines.