I have made this for dessert today, it was surprisingly simple, quick and so dreamingly good !
1 1/2 dl whipping cream
3/4 dl caster sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla sugar
2 gelatin sheets
3 dl yoghurt (Mediterranean type: (10 %)(Turkish Yogurt)
1 package frozen raspberries, defrosted (à 250 g)
2 tbsp. honey
1 gelatine sheet
Chocolate for decoaration (50g)
1. Mix the cream, sugar and vanilla sugar in a pot.
2. Bring it to boil and cook for about 1 minute.
3. Put the sheets of gelatin in a bowl with cold water for about 5 minutes.
4. Squeeze the gelatin to get all excess water out and let it melt on a low heat in the pot with 1/3 of the cream. Mix the gelatin mixture in the rest of the cream. Add yoghurt.
5. Pour into portion sized glasses and put it in the fridge for at least 1h preferably 4h to set.
I have taken 1 frozen raspberry and dropped it in each of the glasses…it’s a nice surprise to come accross as you eat it 🙂
6. Defrost the raspberries, it is ok if they get a bit wamr. Sieve them through a colanders to get rid of all the seeds.
7. Mix the raspberry puree with honey. Add your soaked gelatine sheet and dissolve it.
8. Top the completely set pannacotta with the raspberry purée just before serving.
I have also made my own chcocolate shapes with melted chocolate, I used a platic bag to melt the chocolate in a cup of hot water, then I made a little hole in one corner of the bag, squeezing out heart shapes, and letters and grids etc….on a baking paper which I then placed in the freezer for 2 minutes.
I decorated each glass with these chocolates.