I served this bread with the Chili tonight. I love when it is still warm and you spread you butter on it and it melts a bit…
4dl water (doesn’t have to be warm)
3tsp olive oil
8dl – 9dl plain flour (vetemjöl special)
1dl grahams flour
(½ dl raisins, walnuts, sunflower seeds etc.)
2. Let it rise on a warm place for about 1h in a bowl covered with a cloth.
3. When it has risen enough pour it into a buttered and floured form (10cm by 30cm form – I normally use my Creuset form – you can also use a normal bread form I did that before).
4. Let it rise again for about 10 – 15min or until it has almost doubled in size.
5. Pre- heat the oven to 250°C.
6. Place the bread in the oven without shaking it too much, 250°C for 10 minutes and then turn the heat down to 200°C for additional 20min.
7. Take it out of the oven and take the bread out of the tray and place on a wire rack to cool down under a tea towel.