This was for dinner tonight…really tasty!
Ingredients: makes (2 normal size thin pizzas)
1 envelope of dry yeast (50g fresh yeast)
1/4 teaspoon of sugar
2dl of lukewarm water
4dl Plain flour (today I used half whole-grain flour)
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1. Combine yeast, 1/4 teaspoon of sugar and 2dl cups of lukewarm water. Mix a little and let sit for few minutes.
2. Add all your flour and salt.
3. I was using a kneading machine for this. So let it kneat until it forms a nice and smooth ball.
4. Place it somewhere warm covered with a tea towel until it has doubled in size.
5. Divide the dough into 2 and roll each piece out on a baking tray covered with a baking paper.
6. Prepare and apply your sauce and topping of choice. (I used my own tomato sauce, fried crispy bacon, sweet corn, pineapple, mozzarella cheese and normal cheese, oregano)
7. Cook in a pre-heated oven 220 Degrees Celsius for about 20 minutes.